BIBLE TRIVIA QUIZ – ANGELS AND DEMONS
CHALLENGE: Does Satan know the scriptures better than you do?
The reality is that Satan, our enemy, knows the scriptures extremely well. However, his only purpose in knowing the scriptures is to manipulate them to deceive you. He wants to use God’s truth against you. It is imperative that we know the scriptures well enough so that we won’t be deceived by Satan’s evil tactics.
One way to connect with Jesus is to know His truth from His words. Take this true/false quiz to find out how much you know about angels and demons. Answers are below.
1. All children have personal angels.
2. Satan does not know biblical scripture.
3. God's angels can die.
4. Fallen angels cohabited with human women and had offspring.
5. Michael, the archangel, is given power to rebuke Satan.
6. Angels serve and observe believers.
7. All of Satan's demons have the same amount of power.
8. All angels have free will.
9. Every believer has a specific angel guarding him/her.
10. Satan is a spirit and a person.
11. Angels are allowed to marry each other.
12. When believers die, they become guardian angels.
13. Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light and demons can disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.
14. Satan has his own angels.
15. Believers are asked to worship God's angels.
16. Believers will not judge angels in Heaven.
17. Angels are organized and ranked.
THE WORD OF TRUTH:
Angels and Demons Quiz - ANSWERS
1. All children have personal angels. TRUE Matthew 18:10, “See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.”
2. Satan does not know biblical scripture. FALSE Matthew 4:6, Satan speaking to Jesus “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down. For it is written: ‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’” Satan is quoting scripture from Psalm 91:11-12 for the sole purpose of deceiving Jesus. Satan purposely omitted a phrase from Psalm in order to suit his plan and purpose.
3. God's angels can die. FALSE Luke 20:34-36, “Jesus replied, ‘The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are considered worthy of taking part in that age and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels.’”
4. Fallen angels cohabited with human women and had offspring. TRUE Genesis 6:1-4, “When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God [fallen angels] saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, ‘My spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.** The Nephilim were on the earth those days – and also afterward – when the sons of God [fallen angels] went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.”
** Side Note: Because of man’s great sin, God warned them of their destruction. God flooded the earth 120 years after this warning.
5. Michael, the archangel, is given power to rebuke Satan. FALSE Jude 1:9, “But even the archangel, Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, ‘The Lord rebuke you!’”
6. Angels serve and observe believers. TRUE Hebrews 1:14, “Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?” 1 Corinthians 4:9, “For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men.”
7. All of Satan's demons have the same amount of power. FALSE Luke 11:24-26, “When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first.”
8. All angels have free will. TRUE 2 Peter 2:4, “For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment.” Jude 1:6, “And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own homes-these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.”
9. Every believer has a specific angel guarding him/her. TRUE Psalm 91:11, “For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
10. Satan is a spirit and a person. TRUE 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, “For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.” John 8:44, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”
11. Angels are allowed to marry each other. FALSE Matthew 22:30, “At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.”
12. When believers die, they become guardian angels. FALSE While believers are on earth, they have less authority than angels. Psalm 8:5 says, “You made him a little lower than the heavenly being and crowned him with glory and honor.” After death, believers in Heaven have higher authority than angels. I Corinthians 6:3 says, “Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more than things of this life!”
13. Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light and demons can disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. TRUE 2 Corinthians 11:14-15, “And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.”
14. Satan has his own angels. TRUE Matthew 25:41, “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”
15. Believers are asked to worship God's angels. FALSE Colossians 2:18, “Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize. Such a person goes into great detail about what he has seen, and his unspiritual mind puffs him up with idle notions.”
16. Believers will not judge angels in Heaven. FALSE I Corinthians 6:3, ““Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more than things of this life!”
17. Angels are organized and ranked. TRUE Jude 1:9, “But even the archangel, Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, ‘The Lord rebuke you!’” Daniel 10:13, “But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes [angels] came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.” Revelation 12:7, “And there was war in Heaven. Michael [archangel] and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.”
Spend time in the scriptures everyday so you will not be deceived by Satan’s lies.
Jesus is TRUE
Satan is FALSE
Need more inspiration? Download our Free Resource: Personalized Prayers for Positive Change.
Pin This Post ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇